Thursday, May 21, 2009

day dreaming

I am too stress doing my work i think.something come across my mind when i am now resting.Why am i choose to study fashion design course?aint i wish to be a wedding planner when i was young.I like to attend weddings.Its so so sweet when we see the couples finally can be together.Weddings are always so romantic,it represent the love between two.but for a girl,when we talk about weddings 1st thing we will think of...is da wedding dress.who dont wish dress up like a princess for the best memory in her life?
I like to watch vera wang's ready- to- wear wedding dress fashion show.The dresses are so perfectly done.I can stare at the wedding dress for a few minutes.they are so amazing and only makes me say 1 word.whoah!I am so much in love with white wedding dress.It look so pure,classy and you wil never feel bore looking at it.

the classic one
vintage style
she is the the wedding dress designer with a gold heart from new york and the one who surprise you with the wonderful wedding gowns

er...its time to back to my work now.finish day dreaming=) tata

1 comment:

  1. haha...dare to dream...
    achieve ur dream like her..
    haha

    ReplyDelete