Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

Happy mother's day to all mothers in the world.Ur mum's love is always the strongest and infinite.I love my mum thought i always quarrel with her.Thanks to my mum brought me to this wonderful world and gave me a brilliant life.Yet,i only learn to thank her now,here.I am always a naughty one and never ever listen to her advise.Once i never listen to her and i fall,i am terribly hurt.but i know she is the one who hurt the most seeing me in paint.because she is my mother.I made troubles more than i made her smile.I made her cry more than i made her laugh.She is the great one in my heart but i never tell.My life is not perfect,what i have is not enough compare to what i want.but she given me all the best she could,i appreciate.Her beauty as the love she gave to me.Its tough and last forever...

mum

mum and dad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



bye bye holidays....sob=(
Its saturday night...the last night for me to be in here melaka.Dear dear dear bching suggested to club in pure bar.the familiar place here....had fun,enjoy,crazy,lost....

me and da cutie

the toilet girls...
again...

bye bye my fun and joy life...and welcome to my stress homework,school days....sob=(

2 comments:

  1. wow...club with mum!!
    cool leh...
    nowadays so many hot hot mum
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. u n ur mum are " peng yan"....
    wakaka....



    //ed.inc///

    ReplyDelete